Dong Dong Birthday Preparation - Game (Pinata)

Original I was planned to get a piñata and blindfolding the children and letting them hit the piñata with a stick. However, due to the age gap between the children (some I think only one year old and some of them already eleven), I decided to get this pulling string piñata instead.

Children have to line up, each one take turn to pull one string, only one of the strings will open out and all the candies, stationery and small toys.

Hopefully the first few children got the wrong one :P or else the game will over! Hahahaha … evil me :P
I got this piñata from Party City @ Raffles City
Candies, stationery & small toys for falling



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm