20 cents was taken from my Credit Card!!!!!!!!!

I had visited a shop located at Anchorpoint on 12th Oct and made a purchase amounted to S$35/- the payment was made by Visa Card.
On the 14th Oct, when I wanted to use the same card for one of the online transaction, I am not able to locate my Credit Card. I was so worried and I called the Card Centre and informed the officer I had misplaced my card and requested them to stop the said card.
What astonished me is, on 20th Oct, when I received my Visa Card statement there is a 20 cents transaction dated 14th Oct, on top of my original purchase done on 12th Oct was initiated from the SAME MERCHANT!!!

In short, they debited once on 12th Oct for my original purchase of S$35.00, and then two days later (14th Oct), they debited another 20 cents from my Credit Card account.
Fine! It could be the 20 cents was initiated before I stop my card, but how can the merchant suka suka just Debit 20 cents from my Credit Card without my signature? Or ‘maybe’ without my card?
So where is my card now??? What you all think huh???

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is wrong, credit card company cannot just simply charge you even 1 sen!
Shirley said…
But the Credit card company said the transaction was initiated by the merchant, so they advised me to check with the merchant instead… -.-‘’’

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm