Sunset Grill & Pub


Last Sunday (23rd Nov 2008) after we bought the baby swing at Kaki Bukit, we headed to Seletar Air Base looking for Sunset Grill & Pub to eat the Buffalo wings.

In fact I just went to this Sunset Grill & Pub on last Friday with my colleagues, so I wanted my husband to try on their Buffalo wings where the spicy level ranging from level 1 to level 10.

My colleague Kristal name the Buffalo wings as "torture yourself" chicken wings, because the first time she went there, she ordered the level 4 wings, only after her first mouth level 4 and she was muted for more then 20 minutes, and her lips was swelling up like sausages.

I don’t drive and I am not sensitive to direction as well, although I just went with my colleagues on last Friday, only a day after, I totally cannot recall the direction. I told my husband, the scenery I can remembered such as bungalows can see air-plane (lol this is not a useful guide because it is so called Seletar Airbase, sure got lots of planes there hahaha), no road lights, lots of trees, plants and bushes and one of the road name is Lambeth Walk.

When we are on our way looking for this pub, I realized there is a car in front of us also looking for something, as that drive has been driving around, maybe they also trying to look for that pub.

The place is generally not that accessible by public transport, so do drive in; and look for East Camp, Near Singapore Flying Club / College. Nonetheless, after 20 minutes of aimless exploration, we were there!

We ordered their level 5 Buffalo wings for half dozen, a mushroom soup, and a set of 4 mini sandwiches.

The Buffalo wings was finger-licking good and absolutely addictive, the mushroom soup is thick and creamy, but a bit salty to me, well the sandwiches is ok.

For those who never been there and really wanted to try out, please go before 7pm because if is night time, the whole place was so dark and eerie.


The waiter just gets ready a tumbler of ice water for us…. Anyway we didn’t top up any from the tumbler.










mushroom soup

This is their signature dish Buffalo wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm