morning sickness

I hate morning sickness…..

With the MS I cannot eat, cannot drink… even if I tried to eat, everything will end up contributed to the toilet bowl.

Lots of the people try not to tell to other about their pregnancy before they reached their 3 months. I am not able to do that!

My MS already indirectly announce to the entire world that I am pregnant!

The smell that triggered my nausea and vomiting included food smells, especially the odor of the fried food. “Body” smells. Especially perfume

The taste of plain water would precipitate vomiting, but drinking ice-cold tea makes me feels ‘just alright’.

Some people said tried mint sweets, sour plum .,…. All doesn’t work on me!!!!!

I just sick…..sigh………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm