After the longggggggggg holiday

The long holiday since 1st Jan 2009, our company granted us additional one day off on 2nd Jan, therefore, it is really a long holiday to us.

But for me, I spent my holiday hugging the toilet bowl due to excessive vomiting. So on the 5th Jan, first day to report work on 2009, I am exactly look like a walking zombie ……

Since I was so sick I have no alternative but brought forward my gynae appointment, suppose to be visited her on 9t Jan.

After a long wait, finally is my turn liao…. My gynae diagnosed me suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness and I have to admit to hospital immediately.

During the hospital stay, I can only said “So bored”, lying on the hospital bed, besides watching TV, spitting excessive saliva into a disposable cup….. eeeeeeeeee………

I really hate that, the next day evening I told my gynae I need to be discharged because I missed my son …. Initially she said only the next day I can go home but, I insisted to go back :P…so naughty right……..

She reminded me to take all medicine in time ….. hate medicine too…..

I hope my morning sickness, quickly go away…………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm