I do not love my son as much as my husband do???



Today, from my mother in law, I just got to know that from my previous and current maids’ point of view that, I do not love my son as much as my husband do.

What make them think that? Because they said they only see my husband feed my son every night and on weekend.

Before I am pregnant with my number 2, my husband and I used to feed our son together, after I pregnant with my number 2, for the first 3 and a half month I been having very a severe and serious form of pregnancy sickness, known as Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which ended up I was admitted to hospital.

Well, with that condition, I am NOT coping well; I can’t even take care of myself and needless to say to take care of other or even my son.

Since then, my husband took over the duty solely to feed my baby on every weekday nights and almost full day on weekend, but this doesn’t mean that I don’t love my son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm