17th Apr 2009

My husband and I went on leave on last Friday to renew my Malaysian passport; you may refer to the following link for the procedure to renew your Malaysian passport at Malaysia High Comm in Singapore.

It took us about an hour to renew the passport and for collection we have to go back at 2.30pm on the same day. We left Malaysian High Comm at 9.00am, and heading to Great World Shopping Centre to wait (waste) for time -.-“””

We had our breakfast there and also bought a copy of newspaper, after finish reading the newspaper, we decided to catch for a movie at 11.00am, the movie “Taken” was great!
"I don't know who you are, but if you don't let my daughter go, I will find you, I will kill you!!!"
After the movie we head down to Copthorne Orchid Hotel Singapore, Palm's Asian Brasserie for our FREE lunch buffet.

After lunch we go back to Malaysian High Comm to collect my new passport, after collected my new passport, time is still early for my gynae appointment, so we went down to ICA building to get the Re-Entry Permit to be transferred on my new passport. The waiting time in ICA building is longer then the waiting time to renew my passport in Malaysian High Comm L

Once we left the ICA building, I realized that the ICA office type the WRONG passport expiry date on my Re-Entry permit, my passport expiry month is JUN but the office type as JAN!

Called them back, they said I have to go down again to change it, I told them I want to do it online they said it is not possible to do so, I told them again I am pregnant I am not able to move around freely, they asked me give an authorization letter to my husband to go down to ICA building on my behalf to explain to the ICA office…. Sigh why they put their mistake on our expense??????????? Unfair!!!!!!!!

Went to Raffles Hospital for my scanning, my baby girl is 23 weeks plus and she is 615gm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore