6th June 2009 (happy belated birthday to mummy)

6th Jun 2009, we checked into Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore, because 4th Jun is mummy’s birthday!
I am resting on the chair waiting for daddy mummy to feed me my lunch.

This is the river view, the photo was taken from our room.

Walked around after our dinner.



Daddy mummy having their breakfast in Great World City, I am having my fun too!

I love to run around ! opps! i was caught in a trap!

Daddy mummy said only putting me in the 'trap' i won't able to run around, also easy for them to snap some family photos.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm