Starting my Maternity Leave...

Went for my check up on Tuesday, my gynae told me I am already 2cm dilate, received the admission letter from my gynae to check into hospital on 4th Aug 8 a.m. She said by evening I can deliver my baby girl.

Already started my maternity leave, staying at home making my nesting instinct getting worst, I keep doing house work, clean toys, clean out closets, now my back is very ache.

While I am cleaning those toys, my son also insisted to ‘help’ me. I think my maid is very stress when I am at home, because both of us busy doing house work, making her feeling bad also she start to clean window glass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm