9th Dec 2009 was our 3rd wedding anniversary

9th Dec, was my 3rd wedding anniversary.

My husband brought me to Orchard hotel for buffet dinner. According to the hotel, they said they are serving international buffet on that night, but it is seem looked more like local delight buffet.

Salmon is the only sashimi available, the way they arranged the salmon on the plate is so ugly, it is just throw everything in the plate after cut ……. but the plus point was Salmon is very fresh….Oyster also very fresh and nice, but each time the chef only take ten pieces out from the kitchen to replenish……

I love their so called ‘Indian Chicken’; it is taste like Chicken Masala.

Mee siam also not bad :)

After the dinner when we are on the way back, I asked my husband, “since today is our 3rd year anniversary, why not just take the opportunity to tell what’s you dislike about me over these three years..”

You know how he replies me?

He said, “so what? If no good can refund ah??”………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm