Down with Stomach Flu

I had a very serious diarrhea after I came back from a friend wedding lunch; on the same day my husband brought me to visit a doctor and he told me this could be food poisoning.

On the third day, my diarrhea stop, but I am still feeling cold and weak, today, it is the 4th day, my diarrhea coming back :(, so I visited my company panel doctor, she diagnose me as stomach flu. I had been heard people complain they have "stomach flu” and today it is the first time it happened on me.

Doctor normally use the term gastroenteritis, which means irritated and inflamed stomach and intestines (the gastrointestinal tract) and may be any number of things, including bacteria or viruses.

Usually, gastroenteritis is caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites, which can spread quickly through contaminated food or water.

Bacteria that cause gastroenteritis include Escherichia coli. Salmonella, Campylobacter, and Shigella. These bacteria are usually found in food, but can be spread person to person.
Viruses that trigger gastroenteritis include adenoviruses, rotaviruses, calciviruses, astroviruses, and norovirus.

Parasites and protozoans that commonly lead to gastroenteritis include Giardia and cryptosporidium. The parasite Giardia lives in the intestines of infected people or animals, and often spreads when someone swallows polluted water.

Chemical toxins in seafood can also cause gastroenteritis. So can exposure to heavy metals, such as lead in drinking water.
i have to drink a lots of water to prevent dehydration............
ok drink water time agian..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm