valentine's day 2010

hehe I saw this watch on MYPAPER before CNY.

I told my husband this year buy that for me as valentine's gift. I expect he will ignore what I said .....

On 14th feb when I was having my after nap he woke me up n pass me a 7-11 bag, he said "nah, today is valentine's day, I passby 7-11 bought u chocolate ..."

Initially I thought it was really chocolate, but when I open out the box I saw this beautiful watch.

thanks dear, but I didn't get anything for him....








- Posted using BlogPress from Shirley's iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm