Baby's Day Out




We attended the Baby’s Day out event on 17th Apr 2010 organized by NTUC, U Family.

This event including, talks on ‘A Strong and Healthy Child’ & ‘Importance of relationships to infant and toddler development’, baby crawling contest, photography session, exercise with baby, craft activities for baby's order siblings & etc.

During the talks, Dr highlighted that when preparing porridge for baby, do not add too much potatoes, pumpkin because, rice and pumpkin already contained high carbohydrate.

The ‘exercise with baby’ only limited to 10 adult with baby … so not everyone can joint the class….

My colleague, Marion, she helped me to register my 8 month old daughter for the "Baby crawling contest", surprising, my daughter won a prize! We left after the baby crawling contest, because both my elder and my baby are very tired. My colleague collected the prize on my behalf.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm