Collection of Passport

21st April 2010, my husband and I went on leave to go down to ICA building to collect his and my baby girl passport. We applied online thru ICA website, namely “Application for Passport On-line Electronic System (APPLES)”, which would be S$10/- cheaper as compared to applications made over the counter. It take about 3 working days from the day we submitted our application online, when the passport is ready for collection, ICA will send you e-mail and mailer, and we made the e-Appointment to collect it on 21st Apr.

After collection of passport, we planned to go to take our breakfast at Lavender Food Square, we love the Kok Kee Wan Ton Noodle, too bad when we was there the store still not open yet, so we had prawn noodle instead.

After breakfast, we headed down to Jurong to service our Samsung laptop. This is the second times we went down, this time the service staff told us the it is the motherboard problem, should we replace only the motherboard, it will cost us about five to six hundred dollars…..so in the end we just bring the laptop back.

Our next appointment is car servicing, my husband down my baby and me at Tampines 1, while he is going down to the car repair shop to do the car servicing.

Originally he told me will be ready in about 1.5 hours, ended up I waited for him from 1pm till 4.30pm ……carrying my baby with my Beco carrier is no joke … so tired. While waiting for him, I had roamed around Tampines 1, Tampines Mall & Century Square.





Photo taken outside Tampines 1


Photo taken in Plaza Hut, Tampines Mall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm