I got to know more about the incident this morning....

I got to know more about the incident this morning from Teacher C.

She was not at the scene when the incident happened, Teaher C was called for, when Dong Dong was bleed and the teacher in charge was panic.

Teacher C told me she quickly press hardly on the wound and rush him to the clinic next door, doctor did informed her that they need to stitch in order to close up the wound, however, parent's consent is needed, therefore, without the parent's consent, the best thing to do is apply 'glue' to close up the wound and stop the bleeding.

But the school principal only told me that, they brought my son to visit doctor and doctor given 2 bottles of medication, without telling me the 'glue' part.

I removed the plaster as i thought the wound need to be air dry, then this morning Teacher C asked me why i removed the plaster, as the doctor said need to put on the plaster for few days, I told her that I was not being informed that 'glue' has applied on his wound.

One thing i got so disappointed is when they sent Dong Dong to the clinic, they did not inform the doctor that my son is a G6PD baby, some of the medication is prohibited. I had already written down the information in my son 'communication book' but apparently that information was not shared among all care taker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore