waiting to see doctor

not sure what causes this on his arm so I bring him to see GP.

In order to prevent him from running around I just bought him this guitar at s$3.90 to keep him occupied.

Besides that, I am trying to get some medication for Allergies due to mosquito bites.

Most people have a variety of reactions to mosquito bites, and the symptoms change over time, but my son seem like having severe react on this.
The itchiness received from mosquito bites was due to the saliva injected by the mosquito during their bites. Their saliva contains proteins that prevent the blood from clotting and also to help the blood flowing into their mouth.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore