SSC - Sembawang Shopping Centre

SSC, first thing came across my mind is FWO, Feng Wun Online.

SSC stand for Supreme Sword Clan, I was from MXC - Matchless Clan, and there are SMC - Swift Meaning Clan, KOH - King of Heroes Clan, SWC - Sword Worship Clan.

Of course, SSC here mean Sembawang Shopping Centre ^^

This is the show organised by Capital Land Shopping Mall.

1 – 6 June Plaza Singapore
8 – 13 June Lot One
15 – 20 June Sembawang Shopping Mall

It is the first time I am visiting SSC, I found out that this is a very pro-family shopping mall.

The Mall was installed with travallators and lifts, easy for parents with baby pram.

I just got to know from my colleague that SSC is the first Mall boasting the biggest splash park in shopping malls.

Bumble bee







Bumble Bee & Optimus Prime



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm