*・。☆゚*・☆ DIY Birthday Banner ☆*・。☆゚*・






I was trying to get the personalized Hello Kitty banner online for my daughter 1st birthday, however, I am not able to get one, so I decided to DIY one for her.
How to do it?

Google and look for nice Hello Kitty 2-D picture, print at least two copies out. The first copy cut according to the outer line (Refer to Picture A), and the second copy cut according to the inner line (Refer to picture B).



The first copy cut according to the outer line (Refer to Picture A)


the second copy cut according to the inner line (Refer to picture B).


Put (A) on a piece of black felt sheet, cut out the shape accordingly. For me, I sew (A) on the black felt sheet first, then I do the cutting.

For the (B) you can put on difference colour of felt sheet to cut it out. Of course, planned before you do it!





Remove the paper from the felt sheet after cutting out, then assembly back, station them with pin.

Then apply glue on the wrong side of (B), and tadaa!!!


Do the same of the alphabet ^^




Completed !! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renunciation of Malaysian Citizenship in High Commission of Malaysia in Singapore

Renewal of Malaysia international passport in the Malaysian High Commission, Singapore

Collection of Renunciation Certificate at Malaysia High Comm